Sidor

lördag 2 mars 2013

Friday Night with Friends - March

This time I actually managed to finish this cushion I started yesterday. It's for Casper as you can see, he turns 2 and likes tractors.
He also has a faiblesse for beaded bracelets, so perhaps I'll make one for him also. His mum told me that he has to have a bracelet with him when he goes to bed . He puts it on his cheek when going to sleep. So cute!
This week I ordered some fabric, as if I needed it!
 I'm going to use them for a mug bag, and the blues I needed for my North Pole quilt.


5 kommentarer:

Valspierssews sa...

Such a cute tractor cushion. Great fabrics.

Kort og Søm sa...

For en fin pute!
:O)

Katie (The Literary Files) sa...

I love the fabric you bought for the mug rug! I also love Casper's pillow! That's so cute about him needing a bracelet to go to bed with! :)

Quilting Chemist (Danette) sa...

Cute cushion, I'm sure Casper will enjoy it!

Chris Dodsley @made by ChrissieD sa...

I suspect Casper loves his cushion?! :)