Sidor

söndag 8 december 2013

FNWF - December

My Friday Night With Friends I spent on my couch. You could go and see what all the others were doing if you visit Cheryll at Gone Stitchin'.
First I finished these socks for me.
At this time of December I always could use some extra hours in the day. It's not until the beginning of this month I get all the ideas for Christmas presents all made by me.
One year I made 11 hats/beanis for my children, niece and  nephew and their boy/girlfriends.
This year I'm a bit late for that much, but I will make some mittens to put under the tree at least.
So on Friday I crocheted the green mittens, the smaller ones I knitted a few days ago. I do hope they will be used.

This weekend they could certainly have been needed. The weather has been terrible with a storm and a bit of snow. Brrr!

6 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

you do such lovely knitting Carin,well done.xx

Maria sa...

What great socks and mittens... Nice and warm.

Helen sa...

They all look gorgeous and I'm sure they will be very much appreciated and loved !!!!

debbie sa...

Very cute socks. I never learned how to knit. It is summer now in Australia, so I wouldn't need these until July or August when it gets cool here HAHA. xx debbie

Quilting Chemist (Danette) sa...

Beautiful work Carin, I love those colorful socks!

Annie sa...

What beautiful gifts...I love a handmade Christmas.