Sidor

måndag 27 januari 2014

FNSI - January...and OPAM 2014

Friday night it was FNSI and I worked hard and finished some secrets for the Initial Heart swap which I can't reveal before Valentine's day.
After that I started a new table runner I had cut the fabric for earlier in the week. So far it's looking good! I'm using a charm pack of La Belle Fleur by French General, a collection I really like! Well except for the blue "fence" which is a different fabric.

The pattern for the block is called Garden Fence and could be found here. I'm making 6 blocks for the tablerunner.

I've also signed up for the OPAM 2014, go check it out yourself and you can sign up too before February 1st.
Last year I finished 56 items. It's a great way to know what you have accomplished every month. Thankyou Peg and Kris for running this again!
http://happyinquilting.blogspot.se/2014/01/its-timeopam-2014.html

1 kommentar:

Rosie sa...

Great work, love the fabric.