Sidor

måndag 10 februari 2014

FNWF

My friday night was spent with 65 other lovely ladies. We were all organised by Cheryll who once a month organise the Friday Night With Friends for anyone to join in. So don't forget to sign up for the first friday of every month.
I spent my night cutting, sewing and knitting.
I'm working on a new tablerunner and it's looking good so far. This is what it looks like at the moment.
As usual I ended up on the couch with a knitting. It's actually a bit more fun to knit now than it's been recently. Perhaps because I've started a few new things.
One of them is a tam, I found the pattern in a book but can't remember the books name. Typical! At least I've still got the pattern! Here it is right now.
I've also started on a new shawl, but I'll save that one for later.


3 kommentarer:

Quilting Chemist (Danette) sa...

Beautiful runner and I love the pattern of your knitting, such pretty colors.

Helen sa...

Beautiful wool and knitting pattern and I love the table runner !!

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting sa...

Beautiful knitting pattern and I love your runner.