Sidor

måndag 6 oktober 2014

My weekend starting with FNwF

Friday night I was sewing with a lot of cyber friends, thanks to Cheryll! If you want to see what all the others were up to, go HERE.

I worked on my stitchery and some socks for a little girl, I think I need to work a lot on that stitchery if I will have it ready in time. I started it a month ago HERE.
On saturday I continued to work on the socks and finished them off. I think they're really cute.
We've had a couple of very nice days here, almost summer at least in the sun without any wind. This was my Sunday morning.



5 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

wow gorgeous Carin.xx

wish2stitch sa...

Lovely scenery. Your socks are very cute. Cross stitch is a slow project and you often feel like you are not getting anywhere, but you have done so much since the last time I saw it and it's looking VERY nice.

Sooli sa...

What lovely socks, very colourful!

FloS sa...

Yes ! your socks are very nice !!!
Florence

Quilting Chemist (Danette) sa...

Beautiful stitching on the Santa and I love those colorful socks!