Sidor

onsdag 1 oktober 2014

The last of September


I know I haven't been very active in my blogging, but at least I'm working on things!

I've knitted a mystery by Torirot. I knew it would be mittens and they turned out great! I finished them today on the last day of September, and where did this month go I wonder.










And when I was invited to a birthday party to J I had to come up with a present.... and it seems like a bottle bag with a bottle of wine is a winning concept so that's what I gave him.


I know it is now October but I started this post nearly an hour ago, the photos gave me a hard time before I could get them where I wanted.
I still count them as September finishes.  :)






3 kommentarer:

Efwa - Medea sa...

Vilka fina vantar! Jag har lite funderingar på att sticka vantar i höst. Får se om jag kommer igång eller om jag ska ta tag i alla ufon som ligger här och där.

Helen sa...

Love your mittens and bottle bag, I'm sure the wine was a eat hit.

wish2stitch sa...

You mittens look great. I really like the fair isle style, my grandmother used to knit jumpers like that when I was a child. You are very clever to knit in that style.